Corrugated plastic containers are reusable, sturdy and easy to work with. They are a cost-effective solution for companies who have a closed distribution loop, can return boxes in an easy and cost effective manner, and can reuse boxes at least 10-12 times per year. Unicorr offers a wide range of fully customizable and cost-effective plastic containers and returnable boxes that can be reused hundreds of times. In addition, Unicorr offers flat and smooth corrugated plastic signboard that is digital print compatible and ideal for large format printers.
Corrugated Plastic Containers and Signboard
- Reusable up to a hundred times and maybe more!
- Custom designs that can work with existing packing lines: Unicorr can customize a plastic box to your packaging requirements such as RSCs, die cuts and bulk bins.
- Extruder and unique manufacturing process for efficient production. Unicorr can die cut, print and glue in one pass!
- Pre-automated and easy set up designs: Available in automatic locking bottom designs and hook and loop closures which eliminates the time, material and labor associated with box set up
- Withstand the elements: Ideal for harsh environments where moisture, humidity and ESD are a problem. Corrugated plastic’s performance is unaffected by water.
- Superior product protection: Unicorr’s plastic boxes offer better product protection and crush resistance than conventional paper boxes
- No packaging dust: Unlike corrugated, there is no dust created during the manufacturing process that reaches the customer, which is perfect for clean room environments such as electronics.
Unicorr offers fully customizable boxes, containers, and totes including:
- Regular Slotted Containers (RSC), Half Slotted Containers (HSC), and Full Overlap Containers (FOL)
- Autolock bottom boxes
- Roll End Lock Front (RELF)
- Design Style Tray (DST)
- Roll End Tray (RET)
- Shelf bin
- Nestable totes, stackable totes, and postal totes
- Collapsible Boxes
- Portfolios and Cases
- Recycling Bins
- Bulk bins
Unicorr also offers flat and smooth corrugated plastic signboard that is digital print compatible and ideal for large format printers.
Specifications and Options
- We customize the density and strength of our material to meet your performance needs and can manufacture in material grades from 3 mm to 10 mm
- Materials available in a variety of colors
- Hook and loop closures
- Labeling and RFID tags
- Up to 2 color flexographic printing
- Special features including autlock bottoms and collapsible options
- Quantities – Everything from small runs to full truckloads
Returnable packaging is a popular option for manufacturers and distributors with closed loop distribution systems looking to improve efficiency. Corrugated plastic containers work well for these industries:
- Electronics and OEMs
- Food and Beverage
- Snack Food Distribution
- Industrial Products
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Printing and Publishing
- Shipping and Distribution
- Retail and Club Stores